52 more sleeps until we settle on our New Home.
64 more sleeps until we go on our Holiday to Queensland.
But until then:
The challenge this month at Kraft It Up was to use the picture below my layout as inspiration.
I knew I had the perfect picture of DS when I saw the boys on the bed.
Every night when we go and tuck him in, he is in some strange position. He actually sleeps on the top bunk and I don't know how he hasn't fallen out yet.
I also took inspiration from the banner, the stars, the yellow lego block and the stripes of the bed cover.

Till next time,
Jasx
Love your LO Jas. The colors are really eye-catching and your banner is fabulous!! Loving that pic :)
ReplyDeleteHehee love your 'sleeps' list :) Great LO Jas - that pic is a classic!
ReplyDeleteI love counting down sleeps too.. do you mark it off the calendar too. haha
ReplyDeletethat LO is STUNNING.. such great bunting :)
and that LO below.. oh la la
Hope the auction goes for you too :) x
nice layout...simple but eye catching indeed. yeah..i wonder too, how does he NOT fall out? LOL..i wonder if he's comfortable sleeping like that. Must be.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha - great idea jas - laughed at that photo and has given me an idea.. I have a very similar photo.
ReplyDeleteThat bunting is so cute and th ecolours are fantastic - well done.
Ill be at the auction to take photos for you.. then it will be all over
LOL I cant believe he sleeps like that???
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for entering this months KIU challenge, such a gorgeous layout!!!!
hehehe, love the photo and this LO is AWESOME!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the blog lovn jasmine... and right back at ya - love your stuff!! this looks very similar to my little top bunk sleeper!! :)) x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous LO Jasmine! Love your banner and the way you have done the title! Have a great holiday in Qld! :)
ReplyDeleteI love this layout, and that photo is hilarious! How on earth does he stay asleep like that?!!
ReplyDeleteoooh ... thanks so much for the heads up Jas - will definately check it out... :) x
ReplyDeleteAn awesome take on this month's challenge.
ReplyDeletePerfect photo for this months challenge, and a brilliant page to go with it ! Thanks for joining in at KIU !
ReplyDelete