About me, my family and anything scrap related

Friday, May 7, 2010

Keeping up with Challenges

There are so many wonderful sites that I follow and I would love to do every challenge in the one month but the days just whizz by. I am trying my best for May but I'll have to see how I go. Here are a few more LO that I have completed and uploaded.


2 Cheeky is the May sketch challenge over at Challenge Heaven. This was a great sketch with a lot of room for interpretation.
DS's are now 6 so it is very cute looking back at these two botts and the mischief they used to get up to.

Love You was the May 1st sketch at Stuck?! Sketches.
This was a great sketch to work with too. I used a photo from our trip to Mooloolaba last year. It was a beautiful, unplanned night and it was lovely to get an everyday family pic at the beach.



NEW YORK NEW YORK. This was the next leg of our journey in the Postcards Competition at ScrapBoutique. I used red, white and blue, stars, a bit of yellow for their cabs and the catch was to use a song title or lyrics. I used the Birthday song by Justine Clarke (from Playschool for those who don't know of Justine or the song). Love the brightness of this LO. Matches DS's personality to a tee.

Well, I am off to scrap to try and complete a few more of the challenges. See you next time.

1 comment:

  1. loving these new ones Jas - the colours you use are awsome.

    ReplyDelete