About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, April 29, 2010

One Year Older

I have celebrated my 37th Birthday since I last wrote. We celebrated by going away for the long weekend. It was a great weekend of R&R. I was spoilt by the boys and Nick actually got up first to entertain the kids while I slept in. First time in about 8 years I think......
Here are some LO I have done recently. I would have liked to have done more but time is running away and I cant seem to find it, if you do, please send it back to me.



These two LO are for a competition currently being run by Scrapboutique. Love was inspired by an Italian theme and She was inspired by a French theme. They have proved to be great challenges.



Growing Up Together was for Stuck?! Sketches. I have taken the photos of DS and his cousin in 2004 and 2007 so figured I will take another photo this year and keep the tradition going and watch them as they grow up together.



TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment