Today I am sharing a page for D'lish Scraps that was really just a spur of the moment creation.
I was sorting through papers to see what I would use and I came across some A4 size book paper.
I also had my photos spread across the desk and saw these pics and because they were tiny, knew they were perfect.
From there it began.
And it ended by using more gorgeous D'lish Scraps products.
I used glimmer mist in the background (yes, I still have HEAPS of that stuff).
I used some ink to dye one of the paper doilies to blend with the off white of the paper.
I used an old clothes tag and then added the sequin bow and the title So Cute using word pieces.
The other embellishments I used were a paper flower, little roses, coloured wire which I shaped into a heart, more word pieces from a JAP kit, wood veneer heart and then some yellow velllum butterflies.
I love how the close up shows you every sequin on that bow.
So sometimes you don't need a piece of 12x12 paper and a 6x4 photo.
Just use anything that jumps out at you.
Jasx


No comments:
Post a Comment