About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas

Ho Ho Ho.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
I hope you have a wonderful day.

I have created a Chrissy page just for the occasion using an older photo of my kiddies.
When my twins were small, they were so scared of Santa and I never wanted to "scar" them by making them take a photo.  
So we started our own tradition taking our own set of Chrissy photos each year.
They usually start of serious... then end up like this.  
Serious fun. 
 
 
And a couple of close ups to see the D'lish pieces
 


 


 

Enjoy the rest of your Happy Christmas and I will return in the New Year.

Ho Ho Ho!

Jasx

 

1 comment:

  1. I hope your Christmas was a lovely one, and happy new year... and I love this layout, the colors look fabulous and great photo too..

    ReplyDelete