About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, October 15, 2018

Just too Cool

Hello again.

Hope you are well.

I am sharing a page that highlights my two crazy boys about 5 years ago....And I can say, nothing has changed... even though they are now 14.

I went crazy with shades of blue.  
I loooooove blues and it went perfectly with the colours in my photo.


  It was so easy to go through my D'lsih stash and pull out anything blue... Although the background took a bit of time between "coats", the embellishments to finish the page was the easy bit.


 I have used:
 Punchinella, sequins both circle and stars, paper doily, flair button, wordfetti pieces, stencil, D'lish enamel dots, a big glitter star from a Just Add Paper Kit and even the string that is wrapped around the JAP kit.  
Nothing goes to waste.

Jasx

No comments:

Post a Comment