Oh to be 10 again.
To be carefree, have no worries, and not a lot of responsibility.
I really try for my kids to stay innocent and worry as little as they can because they grow up so quickly and times have certainly changed since I was 10.
I remember pushing my doll in her pram to my friends house up the street even at about 12-13.
Could you imagine the horror if you asked a young girl of 13 today to play with a doll in a pram....lol.
This is a page I create about my daughter turning 10.
I created the page as one of the 4 new fabulous challenges over at
My challenge for you this month is to use a 5x7 photo on your page.
I love seeing pages with big photos but not something I attempt myself very often.
Because my daughter is wearing blue & white I went to my papers and found
some blue & white patterned papers but this would have been too much
so I needed to add another colour which is why I went with the peach.
From there it was easy. Straight to my D-lish stash to find co-ordinating embellishments.
I have used a
Do you remember back when you were 10?
Jasx




No comments:
Post a Comment