About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, October 23, 2017

ARTastic Guest Designer

Good afternoon,

I hope the sun is shining where you are today.  It certainly is here in Melbourne.

I was honoured to be asked to Guest Design for ARTastic this month.
I love this challenge site and I try to play along each month...
when I get a chance to scrap anyway.

Their current challenge is to use this gorgeous piece of art
"3 Friends at the Beach" by Gail McCormac


When I saw the photo of the girls I knew I had many photos of my children in this position.  
I chose a photo I took in Cairns QLD where we the kids were sitting 
having their lunch overlooking the beach.  
It was one of those moments when they were all happily chatting and being great friends.  
I chose the floral paper to tie in with the ladies bathers and the two pieces of patterned background paper to reflect the line dividing the sky and sand in the art piece.


If you are looking for another challenge this month, I would love to see what you create.

Jasx

1 comment:

  1. OO I like that inspiration photo... and your layout is so lovely too..

    ReplyDelete