Hello hello.
The challenge at Kraft+ this month was to scrap with photos that are NOT square or rectangular.
I have really wanted to scrap a page using triangles but it just didn't seem to work.
My theme seems to be about hearts at the moment so I went with a heart photo for my page instead...and then I added many more hearts....
Happy Scrapping.
Jasx
Oh this is so pretty, and hearts are so lovely for your photo.. a wonderful take on the challenge.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!
ReplyDeleteCute and beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Kraft+ this month. I love your photo and the heart shaped them.
ReplyDeleteJasmine, I love the softness of this page, it is so pretty. Love the string around the photo! Thanks so much fr playing along with us this month!
ReplyDeleteThis is simply gorgeous Jas, I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)
ReplyDelete