About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

White with 1 - Orange Peel

I attempted this challenge initially but then I decided that I really don't like orange because it is so hard to work with.  
I then threw my first attempt in the bin (and the paper was from the dinosaur age so that's ok)....

Then it played on my mind and I had to complete an "orange" page whether I wanted to or not...
that was my challenge.

So with this as inspiration
 
I created this:
 


It's still a bit "ho hum" to me because it's orange but I can live with it....just this once :)

Jasx

9 comments:

  1. Nothing ho hum about your layout - it is lovely! Thanks for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fannntastic!! great back ground!! fun photo too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I sooo get you with 'challenging yourself'...& good on you for not letting that orange get the better of you. You know I adore your scrapping & I think it looks brill....nice touch picking up the orange from the photo bg & the sort of 'floral' abstract shape looks great flowing down the page I reckon.... must say, though, orange isn't a colour I usually scrap with either!! Give me blues any day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow love this, that background looks amazing! Thanks for joining us at WW1:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I love these flowers! Thank you for playing with us at whitewith1 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are glad you persisted, coz this is sensational Jasmine. Thanks for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ho Hum ???? Who are you kidding ? ... this is gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining in with White … with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is amazing I love it. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely page! Thanks for joining us at White With 1 :)

    ReplyDelete