That's the challenge this month at Scrap The Girls.
I don't take selfies myself unless it is with one of the kids or because I need one (usually scrappy related) but I do find many on my phone from the little peeps in my house.
So when I saw the challenge this month, I had to use one of those pics.
Here is my DD...goodness help me when she is older.......lol
See you again soon.
Jasx
What great photos, made me smile!! fabulous papers too!!
ReplyDeleteWay cool layout, love the script paper with the dots and then the pink on that. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls Jasmine.
ReplyDeletelove these colours! pretty neat design too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at Scrap The Girls
I love the use of the patterned papers. I great layout and selfies. Thanks for playing along with us at STG
ReplyDeleteGorgeousness!!!! Love it, thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteWonderful layout, i really love it! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!
ReplyDelete