About me, my family and anything scrap related

Saturday, October 29, 2016

White.... with 1

Yay, I did it. I have blogged my 4th page for the month.  I have scrapped a couple of extras but will get to those next time.

This month at White with 1 the challenge is this:

 

And my page was just a quickie about my boys 12th Birthday earlier this year.  
I really must scrap the milestones.  
Most often I base my page around a photo I like, rather than an occasion of significance. 
I'm glad I created this page.


Jasx

6 comments:

  1. This looks very trendy and arty.. just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page, great background stamping! Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page! Really like your paint splatters. Thank you so much for joining in with White … with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool layout. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your layout has blown me away, absolutely stunning. thanks for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete