About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, May 30, 2016

Kraft+ June Challenge

Hello hello.

I am just getting in in time with this month's challenge at Kraft+.

I actually had a win last month at Kraft+ and can I just say, my prize pack from  
Scraphappy Kat




was just amazing.  So many goodies and stamps and papers and much more.  I can't wait to have a play with it all.  Thanks Kathie and Kraft+.

This month's challenge uses this image as inspiration:



And my interpretation:



I looooove brights on kraft and I just love this photo of my brood taken a number of years ago now.  One of those photos when you just realise how lucky you are.

Thanks for stopping by.

See you soon.

Jasx





6 comments:

  1. Yummy bg work with those watercolours.....& that photo is amazing! My son & his wife are just about to have #3 with the eldest just turned 4 last week.....& I'm sure ONE DAY they'll look back & think that thought. At the moment......I think they're wondering how on earth they'll cope, LOL!!! ANYWAYS...congrats on your K+ win - so glad you got a load of goodies to play with, & thanks for joining in this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jasmine!! I'm stoked you liked the prize pack :-) Your blog post has made my day :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous.. love the back ground!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning. Love the watercolour work. Thank you so much for joining us at Kraft plus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+ Jas :) Such a cute photo and I really love how you have created your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your win last month :) I adore your background, the colours, the details...& that photo, so cute! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+

    ReplyDelete