Hello Hello.
I have two completely different pages for you today but they do have one thing in common……
They both use fabulous products from Scrap FX of course.
My first page I created using the Melted Mesh stencil in my background. I painted it with acrylic paint and then used it like a stamp.
I then used one of the Arrow Boxes and the “Gamer” title from the Gamer Theme Pack. In the background I used some of the Industrial Machines Transparency to add an extra layer.
So from ‘Gamers’ I went to ‘Ladies’ and
created a page about my beautiful Mother-In-Law. I know a lot of people
can’t say they love their Mother-In-Law but I just adore mine so I feel
very blessed to have her in my life.
When I came across this photo of her when she was young, her hair was exactly like that in the Teen Girl stencil so I wanted to use the stencil as a highlight on my page. How did I do that? I used it multiple times over my page.
I also used the Beautiful Frame
but cut it up to suit my page. I wanted to use the word Beautiful as my
title and I have used just two of the corners of the frames to frame my
photo.
Soooooooo many endless possibilities with Scrap FX products.
I hope I have inspired you in some way today.
Jasx




Wonderful arty pages.. and yes I am blessed with a wonderful mum in law too..
ReplyDeleteLove the pops of yellow/gold on the pages.
ReplyDelete