About me, my family and anything scrap related

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Welcome to 2016

Happy New Year to you.  

Can you believe it is 2016 already?

I have created my first page for the year to share with you and I look forward to creating many more.

This one is for Scrap FX using more of their wonderful chippie pieces. 


Using the Graffiti Heart and the Steam Punk Dangle Corner I have created a grungy, masculine page.

I wanted my chipboard to “blend”with my colours and technique in the page so I covered the pieces with watercolour paint and also Ranger Perfect Pearls.

This added some sparkle and texture to the pieces.




See you soon.

Jasx


4 comments:

  1. Love love loooove the bg...& those 'dangles'. Man! They look fabulous:) Great man page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2016! What a fantastic start to your creative year! Love the masculine feel and the chippies have a rust like appearance, perfect for your man page! Love it! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful grungy blokes page. Love the chippies and the white space :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Todos tus layouts son preciosos, pero este me encantó!... volveré a visitarte!!. MarielaPapeletas

    ReplyDelete