About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I'm addicted......

Quite possibly one of the best challenges I have taken part in for ages was the one at Kraft+ this month.

It is all about 'Zentangle doodling'. I had never heard of the term before.  I just thought it was called doodling.

I sat down over the weekend and had a bit of a looksee on the web and then got to work.  When I had a spare 15 mins I would sit down and doodle a bit more.....for like an hour....
Soooo addicted.  I think I will be using it in a page here and there now.

And I couldn't stop....as you can tell from my page, filling every available space.  Even when I was drawing or tracing the tiniest of circles, I couldn't stop.



This is the challenge board:



You should try it.  It's so much fun but be warned, it is highly addictive.

Jasx





8 comments:

  1. Woah! What an amazing page!! Love your zentangle doodling - AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I suspect a few 'addicts' will be born this month! It's so relaxing eh??!!! BEAUTIFUL, gorgeously glorious take on our challenge. Love every teensy bit of it.....thanks so much for sharing with us at K+ :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow!!! I totally love this, simply stunning! Brilliant that you totally went for it! Thanks for playing along with us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this looks amazing, your doodling is fabulous.. and looks great covering the whole page.. well done.. I love the photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been said before, but, WOW! Sheesh this looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! This is so AMAZING Jas! Totally LOVE it all and LOVE that you've used a Charms Creations Butterfly heavenly heart too XO so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fabulous and you have done the WHOLE page, wowsers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy Dooley Jasmine! Amazing zentangling 💓💓

    ReplyDelete