I just noticed that my last post was May 21st. Oops. I have certainly been missing in action.
Life has gotten in the way and I have not scrapped until now. Gee it felt good to scrap again. Something therapeutic about "sticking paper onto paper" as my hubby says.
I am playing along with Scrap The Boys for my 'come back piece' :)
Their challenge this month was to use this fabulous sketch:

And my boyishly grungyishly funkyishly page:
I had gessoed this piece of paper and then thrown it on the "scrap heap" because I wasn't happy with it. So I decided to pull it out for this page and now looking at it on the computer, I am not entirely happy with that left hand side that I hadn't gessoed over.....oh well. I am trying to use up "old" as well as play with "new" so I will just go with it.
I really hope to do a lot more scrapwise next month. A few things that have been keeping me busy are coming to an end so hopefully more time for fun stuff.
Enjoy your day.
Jasx
I love this! Fabulous page. Thanks for joining us at STB this month.
ReplyDeleteNice come-back page.....now it's holidays again down there, yeah? So probably you'll be a bit busy with your mob, I'm imagining:):) I really like that deep blue on the side...it sort of leads the eye into the photos.....just my opinion! I'm glad you didn't make it all the same!!!! And I'm loving the way you've used that bird washi, too:):)
ReplyDeleteBreathtaking layout!!....Love,love,love your MixedMedia-work...Thanks for joining us at STB
ReplyDeleteI know the days just keep going and before we know it another week has gone by! Fabulously created layout, love the background and the circle elements too! And good to see you creating too!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you did this sketch challenge Jas, it's a fabulous page - loving those circle elements you added in. Hope all is well your way. xx
ReplyDeletethanks for playing along this month :)
wow wow wow Jas, you have excelled yourself here ... absolutely fantabulous x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! just LOVE your pages Jas XO Charm
ReplyDelete