Hang on.....just had to get my darkest pair of sunnies on!!!! LOL......nah....perfect! And my, I know you love your boys [& I adore mine] but you are SOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky to have gotten a girl into the mix too. What a wonderful sunny celebration of her:)
Dang I love that stencil! I think I borrowed Leonie's at the last retreat! I love how you have used it with the yellow! FAB PAGE! Thanks for sharing your take on the Scrap the Girl’s sketch!!!
WOW! Absolutely stunning!
ReplyDeleteThis layout is GORGEOUS! Lovely work, Jas! :D
ReplyDeleteOh how gorgeous! Really lovely!
ReplyDeleteHang on.....just had to get my darkest pair of sunnies on!!!! LOL......nah....perfect! And my, I know you love your boys [& I adore mine] but you are SOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky to have gotten a girl into the mix too. What a wonderful sunny celebration of her:)
ReplyDeleteWow stunning, love this! So bright and happy. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls
ReplyDeleteWOW Jas, it's awesome and bright - great texture in the background and super cute picture :)
ReplyDeleteOh...this is delish!!...your background colour is awesome...perfect for the black and white photo...Thank you so much Jas, for joining us at STG.
ReplyDeleteThis layout is really beautiful, bright and so cool background!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteYellow perfection! Absolutely beautiful page. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls :)
ReplyDeleteDang I love that stencil! I think I borrowed Leonie's at the last retreat! I love how you have used it with the yellow! FAB PAGE! Thanks for sharing your take on the Scrap the Girl’s sketch!!!
ReplyDeletestunning page! I love it. I need that stencil!! Thanks for joining us this month at Scrap The Girls! Good luck xx
ReplyDelete