I am just getting in with a few days to go for my take on this month's challenge at White With 1. I was super excited to be one of last month's winners, winning a wonderful prize pack from Imaginarium Designs. Lucky me :)
This month's challenge is:
And my page:
I kept it pretty simple and I chose this photo because the blues in the photo popped against the "sand" tones.
I have half a page sitting here for another challenge so my challenge is to finish it before the end of the month....let's see how I go hey?
Take care
Jasx

Dang it girl! You always soooooo amaze me with your creativity....I thought the fishing one was amazing.....but I do like the simplicity & the textural elements of this one.Fabulous. Winner in my book!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous page! Thank you for playing along this month at White with 1!
ReplyDeleteFabulous, love the background stencil work and your design. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)
ReplyDeleteThis looks wonderful.. love your back ground.. and great photo.. thanks for joining in with White With One this month!
ReplyDeleteFabulous page! I just love the background stencil work, it is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at WW1.
ReplyDeleteLove this!! Thanks for playing along with WW1
ReplyDeleteBeautiful !!! Thanks for playing along at WW1
ReplyDelete