Good afternoon,
It is nearly the New Year and this will most likely be my last post for 2014.
I have not scrapped a lot this year because my mind and heart have been elsewhere but I hope that in 2015 I will have my mojo back and creating will be the therapy I think I am going to need.
We had a lovely Christmas and it was more than I could ask Santa for. We shared our day with my Mum, Uncle, Sister and her family and my mother and father-in-law. We then had dinner with my sister-in-law and her family so in one day, I celebrated with my closest family who mean the world to me.
I wanted to create a page about my Mum, Sister and I. Possibly the last celebration we will all share together.
(I can never seem to photograph Kraft very well. The top corner always ends up brighter....)
I hope you had a lovely Christmas too and wishing you a wonderful New Year.
See you next year :)
Jasx

A lovely layout, precious photo.. Happy New Year to you too!
ReplyDeleteLove the pops of red here.....looks gorgeous & a really precious gift to have spent the time with all of your family, especially your Mum......all the best for 2015:) blessings xo
ReplyDeleteGorgeous page, Jasmine ... all the best for the new Year xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout!
ReplyDeleteHello my gorgeous friend - love your work as always - a beautiful photo! 2014 wasn't a scrappy year for me either but I'm looking forward to an invigorated 2015 with lots of inspiration from you ;) Warm thoughts xx
ReplyDelete