We are coming to the end of our Victorian School Holidays. Now I love my kids but by the end of the holidays I think we are all looking forward to the routine of school again. Or is that just what I think....lol.
Surely you can't possibly fight with your brothers or sister any more, eat any more, moan any more, see any more friends, do any more activities....well I am sure they could actually but I can't.
Yep, love the holidays but love when they finish too :)
I have played along with CSI this week. Here is the wonderful case file:
And I forgot to mention.....
Back in August (is it really 2 months ago?) I was asked to be a part of the Inspiration Gallery at The Melbourne Paperific Expo. I was blown away to be asked (by the lovely Beck Beattie) and even more blown away when I attended the expo and saw ladies taking photos of my work. That's usually me being inspired by others so it was such a great feeling knowing that I was inspiring them.
Here are a couple of pics of my wall (the lighting was terrible for taking a photo of the full board sorry).
Have a wonderful weekend.
Jasx


Well done on your display wall of your wonderful layouts! I bet they looked amazing! And fabulous layout for CSI too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous thing to be asked to do at the Expo! Congrats on that....oh, I don't even REMEMBER school hols these days, LOL.....I don't think I could do 3 kids in the house like you do.....I'd be ripping my hair out! I was waiting for a LO to reflect that!!! I'm glad we got a gorgeous one of love & affection, tee hee.....I dunno how you've done that bg work, but it looks amazing......adore the circles, the chippy & those bg lines as well....nice one!!!
ReplyDeletevery pretty!!!!
ReplyDeletewow wow wow !!!!! this is so outstanding and full of texture, beauty and passion .. love it so much Jassy xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteNice blog you have
ReplyDelete