Good evening ladies.
I have just sat down after a couple of chaotic days. Our twins turned 10 so we had a Birthday Day and today a Birthday Party....26 kids....which sounds a lot but between 2 boys, I think that was pretty good....and no it wasn't at home so even better.
Now I can finally post about the wonderful new sketch at Scrap365 which leaves a lot of room for interpretation and individuality so I hope you can play along.
My page was based on a photo taken last year whilst we discovered beautiful Tasmania for my 40th Birthday. A place called Wineglass Bay and it was simply breathtaking.
This month we were sponsored by Lemon Owl and we were lucky enough to play with some of their wonderful papers. The range I received, the "Cozy Winter" range, were just perfect for the colours in my photo.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Jasx

Love it! The pops of red are awesome...& you got to play with LEMON OWL....wowsies! Lucky you:):) looks like a gorgeous place. I've heard of it..but that's all....well done surviving the 10th birthday party!! Hope things are settling back into the yearly rhythm for you now:):)
ReplyDelete