About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Scrapfriends Colour Challenge December

Sadly this is the last page I have created for Scrapfriends.  It has been such an awesome year working with Angela and her amazing sketches and colour combinations.  The girls on the team have been so amazingly inspirational too but alas, it is time to step aside and see some more amazing work from the new team.

I have to admit, I am always pushed with Scrapfriend's colour combinations.  But I do like a good challenge and this is what I came up with:


Emma and I have some amazing conversations so I used this page to capture one of them. 

In case you cannot read it, it says "Mum, do you have to get married" "No sweetie"  [silence] "I think I might so then the dad can help me with the baby".

Her follow up conversation just the other day went something like "Mum, when can you get that needle so you don't have to have babies (a needle was my answer to another conversation when she asked how you stop having babies) because I think I just want to live on my own without a Dad in Queensland and have a really expensive house and car"....

She really is far beyond her 6 years sometimes.

Have a great day. 

Jasx

7 comments:

  1. Such a CUUUTE conversation & so important, as I'm sure you know, to get them written down. I don't remember any like this with my boys now. Which is so sad, as I'm sure my eldest would LOOOVE to hear them now he's got a kid of his own....dammit! You side tracked me from the page...which is amazing - I soooo enjoy your mixed media style of work....that gorgeous cluster of papers & washi down the bottom is totally YUM:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhhh, thats the spirit, no man and a big house and car!! Your daughter has girlpower, like it!! :) Love your background and use of the colorscheme..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh kids say the funniest things.. and it is good to write them down as you do forget as time goes by... love your take on the color combo.. sweet photo too.. absolutely fabulous back ground!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background you created! The conversation is very funny too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jas! This looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The mix with the color combo is fantastic! I LOVE this page to bits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wise beyond her years, having a nice car and babies can be mutually exclusive! Gorgeous take on the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work with this colour combination! WTG! :D

    ReplyDelete