And my page (you will see that I rotated the page):
And to see some more amazing creations for inspiration, head over to check out the pages the team created this month here.
And remember, if you are after some new scrappy pieces, make sure you stop by the store here and have a browse...
Have a wonderful weekend....and yay, last day of school holidays....love my cherubs but we have had some rough days...I blame it on the Melbourne weather....it was hard to get outdoors with so much wind....Today however has been wonderful and everyone is happy again....including me :)
Jasx


Jas it's just stunning, love the texture and the pink, just perfect for those equally perfect photos of your DD.
ReplyDeletefabulous page, love the textures and great photos too :)
ReplyDeletefull of yummy texture and love, you have done it again Jassy, loveeeeeeeeeeeee it x great sketch too x
ReplyDeleteThis looks so lovely, I love the pink around your photos, gorgieous photos too,,
ReplyDeleteLove the texture! Awesome work!!! :D
ReplyDeletewow!! this is amazing, love all the colors and textures!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! Great take on the sketch.....love all the pink!
ReplyDeleteWOW! WOW! WOW! Totally ♥ this....
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!! 6 already!!! Your little brood are growing up...
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog! What a page!! I love the backgraound and THIS green!!!
ReplyDelete