About me, my family and anything scrap related

Friday, September 13, 2013

Let's Get Shabby

I have never played along at Let's Get Shabby....only for the fact that I always run out of time.  I follow a couple of the girls on the DT and their work is always so inspirational so when I saw the challenge this month I had to play along.

The challenge is to take inspiration from of these pics showing the four seasons. As soon as I saw Spring I had an idea for a page.


I was inspired by the stunning colours and the "whimsical" feel of the picture.  I knew I had a photo of DD and I wanted to play around with a spray of flowers like that in the picture. I have always wanted to use this quote too.



Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Jasx

17 comments:

  1. Oooooh such a magical layout Jas, love absolutely everything about this, especially your photo. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Jas, that's just extraordinary!!! LOVE LOVE! ooooooh and your interpretation of the flowers with the watercolour is just gorgeous!! So glad you finally played along with us at shabby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fresh and pretty. Love the watercolour look and the floating flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is stunning, so fresh and so free.. just like spring.. love your back ground details!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous....MOJO is baaack....those flowers look extraordinary & gorgeous bg work:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Jas this is perfect for the challenge! And that pic......wow, together all so fairy like, just like the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooooo! This looks amazing, Jas. The background you have created is fabulous,the colours....just WOW and the photo....delightful. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful!! i can't stop staring at those amazing colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing !!! I so love this page. It is so representative of Spring. Light, bright and so fresh...beautiful. Thanks for joining in our challenge this month at Lets Get Shabby Jasmine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous. I love the use of colours and the background looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful wat color background, so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. soft, romantic and soooooooooooooooo dreamy , love this Jas xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I simply LOVE the way you embraced this theme...looks like she is dancing straight through that page! Stunning! Thank you for joining us at LGS !

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fresh, so free, I love so much watercolors, your LO is stunning !!

    Thanks to play along at shabby with us

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is just stunning. Love the splash of colour and the mix of flowers. Thanks for playing with us at shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous LO...LOVE what you have done with the flowers and colours!! Thanks for playing along with us at shabby.

    ReplyDelete