Have you heard of Jot Magazine? Well if you haven't you can follow them on Facebook and also via their blog and they have had some amazing mood boards to be inspired by.
This is the current moodboard and I love black and white together so it was a great opportunity to create a "quickie" as black and white is so easy to work with.
My oldest DS has suddenly become image conscious...well his hair anyway and now before we go anywhere, it has to be styled....this pic was taken when his hair was a bit longer and he thought this looked pretty cool....
Have a fabulous weekend.
Jasx


What a super cool page, Jas!! :D
ReplyDeleteThis looks totally awesome Jas! Great work!
ReplyDeleteWoooow! Amazazing! Incredible combination b&w!
ReplyDeleteThat is a fun page and photo
ReplyDeletefabulous and cool :)
ReplyDeleteI saw this palette...looked fun.....love the clusters around the photo....& my boys were like this. They now CRINGE. Visibly. At those photos. Must scrap them! Thanks for the reminder:):):)
ReplyDeleteThat doesnt look like a quickie to me, it would be a longie for me to do this!hehe! How fabulous all those back ground details look too.. love it!
ReplyDeleteThis layout is stunning Jas!
ReplyDeleteJas this is perfect for the challenge! Looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI so LOVE this layout! Then I read the journaling and had to laugh! Fabulous work!
ReplyDeleteoh my oh my !!!!! this is pure bliss Jas ... I love black and white , I am gonna have a look at their site ... you have inspired me xoxo
ReplyDeleteAmazing project!!! I really really like it!!!
ReplyDeleteWAY cool hairdo LOL!! Very cool page!! Black and white is always SO effective!! Great job Jas!!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow this looks SUPER cool, I adore your strands of black flowing about...thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteVery cool Jas!! You nailed it!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
What AWESOME hair do.... Another SENSATIONAL layout! ♥
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHey Jasmine - thanks so much for entering our challenge over on the Jot site! And YAY that you won. We loved your layout!! KIM
ReplyDelete