I had the chance to have a little play last night in my scrap room so I got a little messy and created a page for this month's Scrap the Girls challenge which is to use the song title "How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You" as a title or journaling.
I love this pic of DD and I and it seemed to be a perfect fit for the "title".
Well my boys have just left for the football, I am going to take DD to my mother-in-laws very soon and then I am off to see one amazing chick in concert....Pink.
We are standing on the floor and I am hoping (with all of my fingers and toes crossed) that we are in just the right spot that she will fly over our heads.....I'll let you know if she does.
See you soon.
Jasx

Can't wait to hear all about the concert!! Have a great time.
ReplyDeletegorgeous page Jas, love the naturals colour scheme and the texture on the background. :)
Gorgeous layout Jas...that background & photo are brilliant!
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic time at the Pink concert, it's sure to be amazing!
wow my new fave of yours xoxoxo
ReplyDeletebeautiful!! enjoy the concert!!
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous, i love the scrunched paper back ground.. great photo too.. Have a wonderful time at the concert!!
ReplyDeleteSeems to me you were chanelling PINK in anticipation with this LO!!! LOVE the sewing tissue paper in the bg & it's the cutest snap:):):) Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletestunning page, love :)
ReplyDeleteLove the scrunched pattern in the background.
ReplyDeleteLove the page Jas, beautiful colours and texture!
ReplyDeleteLove the background you have created and the subtle colors, Jasmine! Hope you had fun at the concert :)
ReplyDeletewhat an awesome page - love the angle of your picture :) Hope the concert was amazing - lucky you!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, Jas! Enjoy P!nk!!!
ReplyDeleteOh awesome page! What wonderful texture in that background!
ReplyDeleteHope you had an amazing time at PINK!
Stunning! Love that background and the photo is perfect.
ReplyDeleteyour layout yet again it TOTALLY GORGEOUS.... LOVE all that you create Miss J...
ReplyDeleteOH & I hope you had a AWESOME time at the PINK! x
ooooooo that background is yummy!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout - I love all your details!
ReplyDeleteThis is the softest and sweetest grunge page ever, love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful background work Jas - lovely colours & textures!!
ReplyDelete