I am off for a scrappy weekend with the girls this weekend and then school holidays are coming up in a week and a bit so I reeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllly hoping that gives me some time to slow down and catch up on doing what I love.....scrapping and blog surfing.
So I am just popping in and out in a flash to share this yummy colour challenge for you at Scrapfriends.
Make sure you pop over to see what our DT have created. It amazed me how versatile these colours were this month. All of the pages are so different and so inspirational.
And make sure you check out the fabulous supplies in store....I am sure there is something in there you really "need".....
I made this page about my DS who sometimes, well a lot of the time, thinks he needs to be the "silly guy" in order to be liked. We are trying to teach him to just be himself. Hopefully age and maturity will help.
Well that's me for today. Off to try and pack some scrappy stuff to take away. Might be a last minute job I think....lol.
Jasx

Oh lucky you, have a wonderful time away!! This layout is so special, and that back ground paper is spot on for a color match too! I too am looking forward to the holidays, if only it means we dont have to get up so early in this cold weather!!!
ReplyDeletewow Jas this is so bright, happy and striking x
ReplyDeletethe layers under the photo are fabulous
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty lo! I like the way you made that busy background paper fit this so well!
ReplyDeleteOh Jas this is just lovely & that photo is gorgeous. Really love this. Cheers Di xo
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colours and photo. And I love the message to your boy.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great scrappy weekend away x
Aaaw beautiful layout & so touching. I have the opposite problem with my 2 teenage boys - they think they are God's gift to mankind!!
ReplyDelete