About me, my family and anything scrap related

Saturday, June 1, 2013

CSI #73

only a week behind in this CSI post.....oops.

But you still have time to play along with this case file....like just less than two days....but nothing stops you from using it as inspiration down the track anyway.....

I don't really love this page as there isn't enough "texture" for me but it creates the memory of our games of cricket during summer.  I used these particular photos because they are sort of the "out takes" which makes it all the more funnier I think.
I have used my cards from my "Project Life" kit as they were the perfect colours.
 

My scheme is in my colours.
My evidence is in my circles and my upside down tag.
My testimony is in my multi pics with captions (the what, where, why, who)

Thanks for coming over.

Jasx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! What a wonderful time captured. A great, high-energy, fun layout! Fabulous use of the colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love this colour combination!! Bright and fun :)

    ReplyDelete