So, ignore the photo cause I really don't like it (and I didn't get one decent photo from the whole day so this was the best of a bad bunch) but I always wanted to scrap it with COLOUR so I think I achieved that (oh yeh, and the girl behind me....lol)
You must go and see the DTs unbelievable pages here. It amazes me how we can all interpret a sketch so differently.
And this is the sketch.
And remember, if you are looking for some new supplies, you know, the ones you reallllllly reallllllly need, head to the Scrapfriend's Store because there is so much there to choose from.
Jasx

fabulous layotu Jas... great photo.. :) xx
ReplyDeletetotally glorious x
ReplyDeleteSo much fun Jasmine. Awesome page! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, wow~!! Jas, this is awesome!! I adore your background- and your colors match perfectly with your photos. An amazing piece, love it :D
ReplyDeletexErin
So amazing Jas!! Love your take on the sketch and color combo!!!!
ReplyDeleteFAN FAB U LAS! GREAT take on the sketch....
ReplyDeleteWow this is super duper!!! Awesome!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteThis is an awesome take on the sketch.. there is always room for arty fun on these sketches and I love how you have used that gorgeous color in the middle of your layout!!
ReplyDeleteI think its a great photo!! I love the layout too! Love the colour on your triangular bits!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic page!! Perfect interpretation of the sketch, love how you have done your background, beautiful colour work and love the bold hit of black. A really exciting page...lol love the girl behind you. xx
ReplyDeleteA colour run is definately something I would love to do one day! This is just wonderful!
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the sketch! Very brave of you to participate in the run :)
ReplyDeleteTotally fabulous! Great colours and use of the sketch. Love it!
ReplyDeleteoh YEAH this is awesome!!!
ReplyDelete