Now I am going to start with a little advice.
When you take part in a challenge, make sure you "read" all of the criteria.....
I am a dill sometimes.
The other day I was in a "yellowish" mood and I knew that WW1 this month was to use white + yellow....forgetting there was another criteria.....this sketch.
So I happily created my page and today as I went to load it.....ooops, the sketch.
But I can actually see it in my page....
I have the outside frame, I have flipped the journaling and title, my twine heart is the doily and banner and my chevrons are the long photo and DD's little yellow person is the memory card.
See, the sketch is in there after all.....lol.
Thanks for popping in, I hope you have a happy scrappy day.
Jasx

Oh my goodness..So flippin adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS Jas, great LO & I just love that little figure too. Beautiful touch. Cheers Di xo
ReplyDeleteOh! Love it heaps, Jas!
ReplyDeleteHey we are only human.
Yellow and white always makes me feel happy ;)
The joys of a 'broad' sketch, i can see it. Looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteHaha that's something I would and have done! It looks great regardless.
ReplyDeleteLooks fantastic. I can see the sketch in there :) You have done a great job, love the twine.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Jas I don't think you're the only one that's made that mistake but you're lucky it could fit so well, its just gorgeous.
ReplyDeletesensational Jas, and you do yellow so well xoxo
ReplyDeleteReally good layout. Love the little "creation".
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet layout jasmine, I love the twine heart.
ReplyDeleteFunny girl!!!! I READ the criteria all right..then promptly forget what I'm supposed to include...so IKWYM EXACTLY!!!! And yep, can see the sketch no probs:):):) love the colour combo, & that washi is fantastic:):):):)
ReplyDeletehaha, that's funny Jas, I'm so glad your page still fits the sketch - it's a great LO and I love how you've used the yellow - love your theme too :) Thanks for playing along :)
ReplyDeleteHa ha !! I have done exactly the same thing. I feel better now you have confessed, I have even followed a 'sketch' perfectly and realised that there was a 'colour scheme' to follow....now that is a bit harder to alter. I love your page, so crisp and fresh and fun. I have just been over at Emma Stafrace's blog and she has used 'child doodles' on her page....I can see this becoming a new "scrapbook trend". lol. xx
ReplyDeletegorgeous work :) love it :)
ReplyDeleteI have so done that four or five or eight trillion times! I totally saw the sketch in there! Love that yellow! Adorable page!
ReplyDeleteThe yellow+white is just so stunning and what a fun page!! Love this!!!
ReplyDeleteYep, that sketch is definitely there. Love the little drawing....super cute. Gorgeous page.
ReplyDeleteLooks great & yay for accidentally using a layout to match the sketch lol
ReplyDeleteHaha I do it all the time...forget all the criteria ;) Subliminally the sketch must have been in your head, fabulous take on the challenge. I love that heart & the chevrons...& how sweet is that creation, love that it is part of the layout!
ReplyDeleteA brilliant take on the sketch...love your artsy page, the little yellow man is so adorable and love the twine heart. Thanks for sharing with us at WW1
ReplyDeleteHe he yup! been there too! I do love the doodling, so adorable! and the happy sunshiney yellow, super brill indeed! xoxo
ReplyDeleteAw what a lovely thing to scrap! :) Love your twine heart Jasmine, thanks for joining in at WW1 :)
ReplyDelete