About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, April 1, 2013

Skissedilla #203

I hope you had a lovely Easter break.  We had a few family get togethers but apart from that, it has been a weekend of relaxing, hanging out around the house, playing some driveway cricket, watching the football and just enjoying some time together.

I also managed to create a page for the Skissedilla sketch this week.  I haven't played along with them for ages and it was such a beautiful sketch.


I saw this quote on a friend's FB page the other day and it was just perfect.
In case you wanted to use the sketch at some stage, this is it:
 Now I am off to have a look at all of the new challenges out today and I will be back to share again soon.

Jasx

18 comments:

  1. Love it Jas, it was a fabulous sketch to play with and I really love your interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote is FABULOUS...love your texture behind & that muslin tucked in...lovely:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Such a GORGEOUS take on the sketch Jas!! AWESOME quote.. love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is marvellous! Love the quote and love that paper for a back ground...and of course the paint.. a perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous work, love your take on the sketch, just perfecto :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jas this is just fabulous!!!!!!!!!!! Love what you've done with the sketch! The texture looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just scrolling back through your last posts, you have been busy, as always the texture and detail you create is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is stunning!! Love that quote and your paint stamped 'wishes' :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww I love that quote, beautiful, as is your page!! You have worked your magic with that sketch, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow... love you take on that sketch!.... awesome inspiration jaz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I missed this one - wanted to join, but then it was too late! your take is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic LO Jasmine!! wow I just love the texture!! and that photo is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that's a really beautiful quote and a great photo to go along with it - such a fabulous page :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really enjoyed the bakcground of your page, so much texture and life. The quote is just perfect.
    Thank you for playing with us at Skissedilla this week.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful!! We also had a lovely quiet Easter! Ooooh their sketches are the bomb.com!!!

    ReplyDelete