Hi there,
Just popping in and out cause I want to SCRAP.....
The next awesome sketch at Scrapfriends is this:
Now I struggled big time with this sketch. I just couldn't seem to balance it...so I went a bit outside the square and created this:
So.....I rotated the sketch to the right, my tear is like the diagonal piece....then the bow across the top of my pic is like the other diagonal....and then I incorporated the other elements of the sketch around my pic....can you see where I came from....don't blame you if you can't this time.
Then when I saw what the girls on the team created, it all came together and I could see how it did balance...I think it may have been my papers??? Not sure but look over here and you will find enough inspiration to give it a go yourself.
Ok, off to scrap....yeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaa.
Jasx

It looks great even though you had concerns.
ReplyDeleteNo way! I can totally see how you were inspired by this sketch!
ReplyDeleteThe papers look great and I love the pops of yellow. Great stuff!
Well the sketch is always open to interpretation.. and what you have created suits the arty style of the sketch.. photo is very sweet.. love the hexagons!!
ReplyDeleteLooks pretty fantastic to me Jas! Love the hexagons and where you tore the paper - such a great take on the sketch!
ReplyDeletexoxo
What a wonderful, fun take on the sketch Jas! <3!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job with this sketch. The background looks very collage style, which I love, but have such a hard time with.
ReplyDeleteWell I think it looks loverly!! Love your base paper treatment with the ledger and print!
ReplyDelete