"This
month we want to recycle some of that product packaging and use it on
your layout, the only must have is that you use Kraft Cardstock or Kraft
Patterned Paper!"
I have soooooo much product packaging as I am sure all of you do too.
So once I started, I could not stop. Then I set myself a challenge to only use recycled packing on my page.
Well the only exception was using gesso and stamping.
Even the "mask" I used with texture paste was a recycled Easter Egg box (the flowery pattern).
My journaling was from a MME brad pack and I cut the words out to read: "A desire to create and designed to make all the details unique".
The title was from packing also to read "Scrap In Style".
I am going to give this another try at some stage.
I even showed Hubby so he can see that not every page has to cost a lot of money....(but did he realise that all of this packaging was from product which did cost???...lol)
See you.
Jasx

I LOVE it when you go all-out artsy...this is really FUN & boy! You sure have used a LOT of product packaging up!!! Those triangles pointing into the journaling looks fabulous:):):)
ReplyDeleteLove your resourceful page, Jasmine! Very cool :)
ReplyDeleteOnce Again Miss J! you have blow me away with a GORGEOUS layout... The product packaging looks FAN TAB U LAS..... I REally REALLY L.O.V.E.This!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow cool is this page !!! I love what you've done. Made with the bits we throw away. Love the texture paste flowers and the whole arty thing. xx
ReplyDeleteWow! This is so cool Jasmine! Amazing what you've done with the packaging bits! xx
ReplyDeletewow - this is fabulous! love the way you used that packaging!! gorgeous result! thanks for joining us at KIU :)!!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is crazy, so creative! I am already looking around what to use , super!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is great Jas, such a great use of all that packaging!
ReplyDeleteLove the background!!!! And awsesome ideas with the packaging....might have to use that one with hubby to :)
ReplyDeleteWell done on this challenge.. it looks amazing and great use of the packaging...love the washed back ground too!!
ReplyDeletelove this!!!
ReplyDeletelove what a fabulous idea!!
ReplyDeletehugz
irini
LOVE love love this Jas... woohoo.... wowzers....
ReplyDeletePS thanks for visiting... xx
This is simply fantastic Jasmine...so clever your use of packaging! Absolutely love your 'mask' idea, the design is fab! Brilliant take on the challenge...thanks for joining in over @ KIU :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful page Jas! Love the bits and pieces and the stamped background!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Jasmine...love the paper strips and the masked flowers.
ReplyDeleteOh wowzer Jas! my gosh that's a whole lotta packaging in there! you really are so clever, using an egg box for those pretty masked blooms! just love love love everything you have created on this page! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous jasmine... love the tones and all the texture you added!
ReplyDeleteGosh you have gone above and beyond here! Love what you have created :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE it Jas!!!!! Love the design !
ReplyDeletewow this is so awesome! Can;t believe you even found appropriate journalling on packaging!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so good!
Incredible Jas! You are on a roll!! Loving all your work right now!!!
ReplyDeletewow this is so inspiring Jas. I always love to come here and see you amazing pieces of art ... you inspire me x
ReplyDeleteVery very cool! Love it, perfect example of what we are looking for in this month's challenge!
ReplyDeleteLove it, love, love, love it!!!!!
ReplyDeletethis is so fabulous! I just love your recycling.
ReplyDelete