Another fabulous file to solve this week ladies at CSI. Would love to see your page in our gallery.
When I saw this case file I thought of asking my daughter to draw
me a picture of her and our dog Sam...she has drawn many in the past but
I couldn't find one. Then I decided I would not get a chance to do this
file so I didn't worry about it. Then a few days before the file was
due she presented me with a picture of.....her and Sam. So I had to play
along.
I have kept the page very simple to portray the simplicity of her
pictures...well they are not simple but you know what I mean. They show
the details that need to be included and that's all. Whereas my
pages....well I usually have to keep adding and adding.....lol.
My scheme is in my colours.
My evidence is in my buttons, arrows, dog accent (picture), drawing/doodling.
My testimony is in my handwritten journaling and creating an anatomy of her page.
Well
my boys are at the footy, I have had my second glass of wine and I am
starting to squint...not a good sign. I think I will hold back on the
third (yep, it doesn't take much these days, especially after a verrrrry
busy day).
Hope you are enjoying your night/day/weekend.
Jasx

This one looks great Jas and the drawing makes it all the more special.
ReplyDeleteOur family have left, & I'm in bed without the 9, 11, & 13 year old BOUNCING on me....why do they do that? How come they squirm like worms allll the time???? Must say, tho, it was really fun!!!!! Good on your DD....I really REALLY love this ...it's sorta what I think scrapping is all about & the colours sooooo work perfectly. Great job. Think I'm gonna hide in my scrap room this arvo & do this one!!!! Thanks for the inspo:):):)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout Jas! So sweet and you've made it look great!!
ReplyDeleteSo precious, I totally, love this soooo much. What a wonderful keepsake Jas....
ReplyDeleteReally Superb i have no words...
ReplyDeleteIt only takes that first glass for med to be cross-eyed! What a darling page Jas, super super cute! Mwah!xoxox
ReplyDelete