About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, April 22, 2013

3 days to go.....

until I turn 40.

So as a "tribute" I created this page for CSI's case file this week which is:

My scheme is in my colours, my evidence is in the triangles and flowers and my testimony is in my short poem/title.

 

I don't like to make a big fuss for my Birthday but as the day gets closer, I always get a little excited.  I'm not having a big party, just a small celebration with family and as it is also my nephew's Birthday, we will celebrate together.  So instead of having a party, I am taking my hubby and kids off on a little holiday to Tasmania next month which I am really looking forward to.  We are traveling over by boat and the kids keep saying we are going on a cruise....lol.

Well I hope you can join in this week at CSI.  There is  a new amazing Design Team and I am sure they can inspire you too.

Jasx

13 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Birthday.. they are worth celebrating!! The older you get the more you have!! Love this layout.. very clever how it is done..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jas I saw this and loved it, I hope you have or had a fabulous 40th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how cool is this!! I love it!!! Happy birthday Jas! :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, love your take on "getting older"...I'm the same way. Don't like to make a big deal and honestly- I don't concern myself much with whatever number I'm turning :).

    I think you look amazing! Enjoy your day and loved your little sneak- off to check it out at CSI :)

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful lo! Have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Jas!
    Your trip to Tassie sounds great! The kids will so love their little cruise...lol it is very exciting when your little. Tassie is such a beautiful place and so quick to get anywhere, enjoy your special holiday, Jas and we will be looking forward to seeing some of your pic's a bit later on :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous page. Have a wonderful birthday and holiday with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a sweet page Jas - love it - your trip to Tassie sounds fun - it's such a great place - I'm sure you will have an awesome time with your family - enjoy your birthday - :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic page love the large pic.
    Only 2 sleeps now!!! ;)
    Promise you you wont feel any different. It's just a number and a small one at that.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous page Jasmine .... and happy 40th birthday to you in a few days time. I also went away for my birthday and had a wonderful time, and I sure send you wishes for much happiness on your trip. What memories you will create and have to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I love this! Such a different design! Hope you have a great trip to Tassie and congrats on the big 4-oh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous LO! so artsy!! love it Jas!! Happy Birthday!! and I'm sure the trip will be fab!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWESOME!! Enjoy your 'cruise' to Tasmania :)))))

    ReplyDelete