School Holidays are here very soon so I am hoping it gives me a chance to catch up on a lot and then next term I might be a little more organised to keep on top of the extra things, the ones I really enjoy....lol.
So CSI have a magnificent case file this week. The colours are so bold and rich and if you head over to the gallery, it is just popping at the moment with so many wonderful projects.
Sometimes I think I like the image more than the colours so I try and replicate that in my page.
It was also a little hard to document something I love about me so my journaling reads:
"do I love me? Maybe not love but I am starting to like who I am and become a bit more content with the person I am trying to be."
I don't ooze a lot of self confidence and in actual fact, I think I am losing more of it so with my 40th Birthday just around the corner, it is one of my goals to find that confidence again and be stronger and more direct when it comes to dealing with different situations and people. (and here I was saying I have not had time to stop and chat....lol).
I hope you find some time to play along with us this week.
I hope you are having a wonderful day and wishing you a Happy Happy Easter.
Jasx


Jas this is totally awesome!!!!! LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteThis LO is totally fab !! That background is just ace. Great work as usual :)
ReplyDeleteHope time slows down for you over the hols !! Love your butterfly & how you've done your journaling!!!!! Happy Easter :):):)
ReplyDeleteWow! This couldn't possibly be more striking! Double wow! Love!!! :D
ReplyDeleteJas this looks great and I have been looking at it a lot lately as I've just posted a layout for this challenge and I found it a little difficult.
ReplyDeletehave a great easter
ReplyDeletewith your family
YOur layout is awesome, very arty :)
Totally BRILLIANT layout, love it! Haha I can completely relate to the lack of time, my blogging & blog hopping is sadly neglected. Have a wonderful Easter...I hope you manage some free time to yourself!
ReplyDeleteFANTASTIC (as always) Miss J....
ReplyDeleteOH! & WELL! for someone who is Just about to hit the big 4 0 needs to tell me her secret in LOOKIN SO GOOD...
Happy HAPPY Easter to you & your family!!
FAB UU LOUS!!! really love it.. and I hope you have a wonderful holiday time too!
ReplyDeleteWow Jas! I love this layout. The design and photo are beautiful. I love your honesty, as women and mothers we need to learn to love ourselves more!
ReplyDeleteOh WOW! This is brilliant. It is just so striking......fab work.
ReplyDeleteLovely LO, the colour scheme is striking. I like the way you made the photo pop from that busy background.
ReplyDeletea masterpiece, loved this the moment I laid eyes on it xoxo
ReplyDeleteWow! Wow! Wow! I LOVE everything about this! You have used the colors brilliantly....this looks fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI looked at this and thought a very Jas layout! I love it and those colours r brill!
ReplyDeleteStunning!! Love the colours and all the perfectly placed embellies. xx
ReplyDeleteI love this page Jasmine....my favourite. If this creation is a reflection of you, then you are strong and amazing. It oozes a bold confidence with a soft and gentle core....oooooh I know that sounds a bit 'wancky', but that truly is what comes across to me. Love it. xx
ReplyDeletejas....just loved that you have centred yourself....lovin'green too at the moment
ReplyDeletereally love the direction of this page (if that makes sense) love how you took inspiration from the picture and made it a bit personal - good to make these kind of pages too - awesome work :)
ReplyDeleteYou look like a RockStar in this picture, Jasmine! ROCK ON as you hit 40 :)
ReplyDeleteHugs from India
oooh, I LOVE it! I can see how you'd be swayed more by the pic in the brief more than anything... I think I would be too and you have captured that completely! Take confidence in your work too...its just AWESOME - you are one of my fave scrappers!
ReplyDeleteWow, every time I come here, you have taken your work to an even more outstanding level!! This is fantastic, I just love every little bit of this!!
ReplyDeletewow, this is SOOOO COOL!! love!
ReplyDelete