It is like Winter in Melbourne today. From 37 to 15, all in a week. Feels strange being dressed in pants and a long top again.
So I have called in on this chilly day to share the new case file at CSI which is this:
My scheme is in my colours.
My evidence is in my stars, flowers, numbers, tags and some vintage elements.
My testimony is in my tag of journaling.
Hope you have had a fabulous weekend, and maybe even a scrappy one.
Jasx

Wow Jas, I love that you've used a pink heart, it brings out those gorgeous pink cheeks on the boys, a fabulous page, I really love it.
ReplyDeleteLove this colour palette & what you've done with it! Sweet photo too :)
ReplyDeleteSo funny, ending up doing a boy LO when you initially imagined it as girl colours...I LOVE it when the photo 'takes over'....& I really like that material tucked in there! Nice texture...& I just KNEW that'd happen....Victoria hasn't changed like it's changeable weather hasn't changed????!!! YKWIM....AND it was funny, cos Rachael Funnell was saying how her kids weren't getting on as well as usual & I thought of you!!! You two should 'talk':):):)
ReplyDeleteHope you've had a good weekend....sorry about rambling on......I'd LOVE to get to this challenge, but I don't think it's gonna happen...but who knows:):)!!!!!!
Oh this layout looks lovely, the colors suit the mood of the happy photo of friends.. a beautiful design and embellishments!!
ReplyDeleteNo scrapping here this weekend and I"m over the colder weather already, I want another 7 days of 30+ degrees.
ReplyDeleteYou've certainly transformed the feminine case file into a super boy page! Well done!
Yeah cold today here too! What the? This weather is going to drive us mad. I just went out and bought Maria a whole heap of size 7 winter clothes today because its extreme cold one day and extreme heat the next but all her winter clothes from last year dont fit her!! Argghhh! Its TOO early to be buying winter clothes isnt it? Anyway.. sorry I got sidetracked LOL! Your layout is awesome. I definitely LOVE the picture. And the white space is great too! Take care. Hope you are well :)
ReplyDeleteWow what a lovely layout! I love the colours - so yummy! Gorgeous work!
ReplyDeleteFabulous as always Jas, I'm hoping to find some time to join in !!! Cheers Di xo
ReplyDeleteOh Jas this is sweet! Love all the little bits and pieces!
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE this layout Jasmine!!! My new fave of yours. Love how you have used that palette and you couldn't have found a more perfect photo. :-) xoxo
ReplyDeleteThat's a gorgeous photo and I love all the layering in behind it....looks fabulous.
ReplyDeleteI love this one Jas! So soft and pretty but perfect for your boys too...
ReplyDelete