About me, my family and anything scrap related

Friday, March 22, 2013

Another inspirational sketch from Scrapfriends

Needing another sketch to play with? Well I have a fabulous one just for YOU.


Angela creates the most amazing sketches, you should see what she has planned over the coming months....

I decided to rotate the sketch clockwise to try something a little different. 
This page is really busy (well the background is that's for sure) and there was something missing but I just couldn't place it so just left it as is.


I hope you have a wonderful scrappy weekend.  I am going to try my best to find some computer time and catch up with some blog loving.

Jasx

9 comments:

  1. LOVE those gorgeous pops of colour against that amazing chevron paper. That sure is an awesome sketch too. :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very eye catching... love the pops of red and aqua..stunning creation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your take on this sketch! Awesome lo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic take on the sketch!! so artsy Jasime!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that Chevron background... FANTASTIC take on the sketch Miss J!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an exciting page. Love the sketch and love your interpretation. The little splashes of red and blue are beautiful. Cute photo too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your interpretation of the sketch.....gorgeous page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks AWESOME! Love it! So lively!! :D

    ReplyDelete