One step forward, two back at the moment.
But I have to say that Hubby and I had a sensational time in Sydney. It is an amazing City and I will be returning as soon as I can. If you have never been, put it on your bucket list.
Coldplay were the best. I am thinking I might need to leave my hubby for Chris Martin. Do you think he will leave Gwenyth??
Ok, enough of that....lol.
They really were sensational.
So I am behind in my posts too so I will update you with two CSI files (sorry one of them has closed but you still have time for the second).
My evidence is in the woodgrain paper, buttons/silver metal accents
My testimony is in adding my buttons to my journaling.
and
My evidence is in my grid design, pom pom trim and the doodled frame around the photos (as part of the grid)
My testimony is in my journaling about how my children's love of adventure, nature and new things never ceases to amaze and surprise me.
So that's me for now. I am hoping to sit down and get past your place to see what you have been creating.
Jasx


These pages are just dreamy Jas! Those quotes have given me goose-bumps! I need to make a note of them - great job - your artsy style is really taking off - that second layout with the grid is too awesome...
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good time. I like Sydney too...should, we live up this way!!!! LOVE your bg on the purple LO....great way to get those icky colours in:):):) Top one is soooo cute...butterflies ROCK:):):)
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a blast!!! Gorgeous layouts!
ReplyDeleteHi hon
ReplyDeleteLove love your pages and I am so pleased you had a great break!
xxx
These are fabulous! Love the circle with the fence in the first and the stunning background in the second....wow!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Love them both Jasmine. xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pages !! Love the sense of whimsy in the first with the children wandering through the field and the fence and lace doily and love the background and subtlety of your colours in the second, both gorgeous. Isn't it great to visit some city other than your own......I know you live there, but I adore Melbourne ! xx
ReplyDeleteFirstly THANK YOU for your wonderful comment you left over on my blog you are too sweet... Also! thanks for the heads up on the Attitude coming out with a 10 year old!! I think my girl who BTW is only 8 has already hit this stage... LOL! lets just say OH! ME! OH MY!....
ReplyDeleteBoth these layouts are are soooooo GORGEOUS.... LOVE the background in that 2nd layout!!!
I always admire you journaling on your layouts Miss J....
Just beautiful Jaz. I love the watercolour background on your second layout - simply stunning. So so pretty
ReplyDeleteamazing totally amazing Jas, I just adore everything you do , you clever chicky babe xxooxxo
ReplyDeleteBoth such gorgeous pages. I love the challenges at CSI but am yet to have a go at one of them. Soon... hopefully! You are rocking those colour schemes x
ReplyDeleteoh lucky you for a weekend away and to see Coldplay (one of my favourite bands :)) Love your inspiration for CSI - the background in the second LO looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteI think I might be chasing my tail too Jas!! Seems like ages since I caught up with everyone's blogs!! These layouts are absolutely divine!!!! Lucky you seeing Coldplay!!! I love them. :-) xoxo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layouts Jas, love the background on the second one & all those gorgeous pics. So many wonderful details. Cheers Di xo
ReplyDeleteOMG JAS stunning LOs! loooooooooooooooooove them so much!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, brilliant!!! Love those textured butterflies on the first one. Both are brilliant!!! :D
ReplyDeleteoh, wow Jas, these are both sooo goreous... LOVE the woodgrain one, and the title is brilliant. thanks for the thoughts about our little Molly, lol about Sam :) mabe he can come and play if we get a new puppy :) xx
ReplyDeleteOh I love these both!!!! Awesome texture work, unique and creative designs...wow! :) :) Love them both!!!
ReplyDelete