About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, October 15, 2012

Krafting It Up

Good afternoon.

I hope you are having a great day.

I am popping in to share my page that I created for the KIU challenge this month which is to use misting on your page.

I took this photo of DS when we were at the zoo a couple of weeks ago.  I didn't really know what to title or say about it, I just loved the photo.  So I looked for a quote/title and found this one.  It was perfect.

And a sneak to show you my misting.  I also misted the cardboard and gauze.
How yummy is the texture??? I am addicted to texture.
I also created the wire butterfly behind the photo for a little something different.

Take care.

Jasx

29 comments:

  1. HI.. Oh wow this is stunning... no I mean STUNNING!!!!! amazing texture and back ground work, and what a photo, and a perfect quote for it too... really really LOVE this.. well done, so much to love on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Lizzy, all of the texturing and misting allows the photo to really pop, this is awesome Jas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous textures and colours love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The texture background looks FAN FAB U LAS... That photo is AWESOME!! Love Love LOVE this layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing layout Jas. Love your arty background, absolutely stunning

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!! Stunning!!! love the background and the photo is beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jas this is just beautiful! Love that background...stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you are on fire Jas. That background is DEVINE, I'm with you, I just looooove texture too. That butterfly is fantastic & your photo, well, what can I say, it is gorgeous. Love everything about this. So glad you played along at KIU. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. this mixed media background is divine!! love the butterflies. I see you are a butterfly fan like me!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW! This looks totally amazing. The background you have created is just devine. That is the sweetest photo and a perfect quote......just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. a BIG WOW from me too!! Your LO's are always so inspiring - and I ♥ your texture - amazing work once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this Jas!! WOW from me too!! And saw your gauze layouts in my new SBM that I now have sent to me - so pretty too - busy girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. No wonder I never saw posts from you, I wasn't following ... omg!! Sorry! Jasmine, your work is always a real pleasure to view and admire... I do love visiting (and will more often now)....to see what creative ventures you have been up to! The above, is totally gob-smackingly-beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. :) :) your butterflies made me smile - your work is THAT effective!! Love love love the misting, the gesso and the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What wonderful texture ! You are the queen of texture lol. I love the wire butterfly and such a gorgeous photo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Jasmine! The bg you created is just awesome! So much lovely texture!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on CSI too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, this looks amazing, Jas! Such an awesome textured background & the butterfly looks fantastic too....love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Totally amazing!!! I love it! Gorgeous texture, love the butterflies in the background & that photo is brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow - rockin' background! Awesome layout!!! Love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! THis is so amazing!! Love the butterflies too..x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Totally gorgeous and amazing background Jas!! Perfect quote.

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW!! This is one piece of art! Love it to bits!

    Hugs Maja

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ooooooh my! Jasmine! Your work is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Holy cow Jas...INCREDIBLE!!! Your work has seriously taken to a new level of late! Love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow...amazing...thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome layout Jasmine....I adore that background...so lush! Thanks for joining in the fun at KIU!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning! Love the home made butterfly!!! Thanks for playing along at KIU!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Whooohoo!! chiming in with the other ladies about everything. The texture really is to die for, love love love the warm colours, the fab photo, the butterflies - amazing work Jas! xoxo

    ReplyDelete