About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Solving Case No. 35

Happy Day to you.
The sun is still shining in Melbourne and Spring is certainly in the air.

I have solved another case at CSI this week using this file:


How did I solve my case?
Scheme is in the colours.
Evidence is in my photo corners, tilted photo and flowers.
Testimony is in my background and title. I used the Random Questionnaire (the link is found at CSI) and printed this to cardstock. I then cut each line (hubby walked in at this point and said "How can you be bothered?") and glued it to my paper and then used mist to colour the page. I also used the title: Random Bits.

Thanks for calling in.

I really do have to go now to get a start on dinner.  If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would hire a personal Chef.  I love baking yummy food, but dinners......not so much.

Take care.

Jasx

25 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Totally worth the time it took to cut all those strips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Jas this is stunning, wish I could read the journaling ... love this idea the way you have created the whole story on the page, super duper awesome xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just brilliant, Jasmine - I adore your journalling (talk about patience)!!!! I admire how you always come up with new design ideas and every time we see something totally different! You are a scrap-genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just spectacular, lurve it!
    Shaking my head (and laughing) at your hubby's comment.
    They just don't get it! I can totally see how you could be bothered.
    1/ It looks awesome!! and
    2/ one day you'll read all these 'random bits' and be so pleased you took the time to document a snapshot of you at this point in time.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow.. all the lines look amazing.. and we bother because we are scrap bookers and we create what we want!! this looks stunning.. and yes I agree about dinner, especially when there are so many blogs to catch up on from the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still...this obviously took Serious Scrappy Committment....looks totally FAB...& soooo different. I LOVE different:):):) MY DH is Chief Chef here & I'm not complaining. He likes cooking; I'm over it with doing it for so many years. So I'm enjoying his enjoyment of it:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow...love it! So love the journaling & the colours in the background, brilliant angle on the photo too! Haha I totally relate to the dinner comment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is fabulous! Love the background to bits! Looks awesome! Great creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW...I'm seriously speechless. This is SO awesome. I would love to include a questionairre like this on a layout- but would have had NO clue how to accomplish it. You did it masterfully! Awesome, awesome work...

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant idea Jasmine! LOVE it! Lol @ your hubby. Too funny, but I can totally relate. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing LO Jas... LOVE all the journaling and your beautiful background!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome awesome layout and journaling!! no more words needed!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this layout Jas! I burst out laughing at your hubby's comment! Could have come from mine!! That is JUST what he would say if he sauntered past too bwahahaha!!! They just don't get it....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely fantastic layout Jasmine!!!! I LOVE how you have done your journalling and then with the mists over the top. Fabulous!! :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I would have been like your hubby I wouldnt have bothered but your strips take this layout to the next level!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Goodness me this is awesome! New fave!!! Love love love it! And ROTFL @ hubby's comment. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG Jas, this is absolutely AMAZING. What a truly fantastic page, a real testimony to your talent. This is one of those special layouts that you will want to read over again & again as the years go by. I would be so bold as to say that I'm sure this will be a "feature".
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Jas,
    absotamente their projects are fantastic!
    You are incredibly talented!
    I'm your fan!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your page is amazing. I've just gone back a few posts on your blog to catch up on your beautiful creations.......WOW! all super gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Crikey Jas! this is absolutely spectacular! amazing amazing work with the journalling strips! I gather there is a bit about hubbies that is kitchen related, too bad I cannot read any of it but I can sure appreciate the beauty of the pattern that all the typing makes and the wonderful misting! Have a really really great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is awesome Jas and love your idea of using the questionnaire. I think the random bits about ourselves are often the most interesting and the most revealing of who we are xox

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Jasmine
    We LOVE your work and we are looking for a new design team member based in Melbourne to help promote an exciting new papercraft range we will be launching. We will also require you to be available to assit with product demonstrations amd "make and takes" at a couple of Melbourne based Papercaft shows next year. If you are interested can you please email me at: copic@copicmarker.com.au . I hope to hear from you. Thanks. Kind Regards Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  23. wowsers!!!!!!! awesome layout!!! r u going for their dt??? you should!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Woot woot! CONGRATS darling! you're our Star Witness of the week! that journalling totally blew our socks off! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Woot woot! CONGRATS darling! you're our Star Witness of the week! that journalling totally blew our socks off! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete