Another week gone.
School Holidays have begun.
Have a little Miss standing here asking for MORE food and it's only 9.49am.
Finishing my work.
Need to hang the washing out.
Getting sidetracked.
Will take the kids out later to a park to kick the football.
But until then, here I am.
Playing along with CSI this week
My Scheme is in the colors
Evidence is in the birds, flowers, border (circle around the subjects in the photo), misting and woodgrain
Testimony is in the subject, documenting a pet
And lastly, I used the sketch.
Ok, have a great day and I am off to get that washing done.
Then feed the troops to keep them at bay for a little longer.
Jasx

Oo yes this is amazing! Beautiful beautiful textures Jas and they all work together so well. I think we must be channeling. Absolutely adore this layout :)
ReplyDeleteOH! YES! Miss J... This is SENSATIONAL girl!!! love what you have done with the string on the photo! The corrugated bits looks FAB & the woodgrain background works a treat!!! x
ReplyDeleteAs Kim says...there's that bg paper again...looks great...love the pic & the fence & cardboard....sensational:):):)
ReplyDeleteStunning!!!!!!! what can I say you have blown me away with this layout WOW!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehugz
irini
Saw this this morning what a super fabulous page ...oh i do love that paper, fabo pic of the best friends..
ReplyDeleteOh larrr larrhh, totally stunning!
ReplyDeletefabulous details, love that paper background, gorgeous :) have a great holidays:)
ReplyDeleteHI There, this is stunning.. that background wood paper has so much character it is amazing... I love all the details around the fabulous photo, love the fence.. so beautiful.. and enjoy the holidays! it often is a busy time for us mums!! p.s. i love all your work in the mags too!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this Jas!!! In fact it is my new fave of yours. That background paper is stunning and such an adorable photo too. :-) xo
ReplyDeletelove love love love ... so much to see and drool over ... hugz x
ReplyDeleteLove it! Tx
ReplyDeleteWow Jas this is absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love everything about this! WOW! WOW! WOW!
ReplyDeleteyou defintely do shabby so beautifully Jasmine!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome. I just love the raw texture here- so masculine, fab design, incredible job working with these colors!!
ReplyDeleteAND I totally GET the "more food" thing~ seriously, my oldest is asking me for food 30 minutes after breakfast is done. DRIVES.ME.CRAZY. LOL!!
Take care hun!
xErin
Love this rustic male layout. Awesome background paper! Great shabby touches!!
ReplyDeleteI love everything about this layout Jasmine, from the fabulous background to the twine and the great journalling. Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteStunning layout Jas!
ReplyDeleteI love this...Gorgeous!!!! love all the textures here!!
ReplyDeleteTake care Jas! Hugs!
Absolutely LOVE the textures on this one, so fab with the roughness against that wonderful photo and journalling. Beautiful beautiful job! Thanks ever so much for sharing your page with us at OUAS!
ReplyDeleteWonderful page! Love the fence and those woodgrain papers always look stunning.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to know where they put all the food honestly? I had one Child appear in the kitchen today wanting something to eat, before I had even finished tidying it from the previous meal!!! Arghhh!
HI JAS :) wow, this one is a stunner !!! one of my favourites of yours... love everything about it xx
ReplyDeleteStunning layout!!!Love...love your work!!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing truly marvelous with all the texture and the photo is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteFabolous choice of papers and embellies! I just love everything about his layout!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your page with us at OUAS!
Absolutely gorgeous Jasmine! Love the details, the paint, the splashes and the twine around your beautiful photo. Thanks for playing with us at OUAS.
ReplyDeletegorgeous!!! love how it all goes together! Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS!
ReplyDeleteStunning!!! Love it!!!! Thank you for sharing your page with us at OUAS!
ReplyDeleteJasmine, I love that photo! And I think the background paper that you chose just sets it off! What a stunning page! Love it!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS Jas on winning the #38 joint case file over at OUAS with this page!! xoxox
ReplyDelete