Hello scrappy peeps. I hope you are well.
Unfortunately I have a head cold that I just cannot shake. I am off to a scrappy retreat on Friday so I am hoping that another 48hours and I will feel a lot better and I can get my scrap on.
I guess it helps if I start to pack and plan first though doesn't it?
I played along with CSI this week. I could not resist the colours and the gorgeous photo certainly inspired me, as did a number of the DT girls.
I solved the case by using the colour scheme of course, my evidence was in my drips and my ribbon which I created as a frame and my testimony was my journaling to my children about their childhood. And there are 4 of them in the photo so they are my "4 favourites".
I have finished my last project for Scrapbooking Memories CT. It has been an awesome ride and a lot more work than I thought but I have enjoyed the journey and have loved seeing my pages in the mag. It has eased the pressure a bit and now I can scrap without deadlines.
I have also completed my projects for my Masters entry. I was happy with what I created (not wowed but happy) but I don't think they will be what SM is looking for. It was fun creating anyway and it's done and posted now.
So off to make a cuppa and try and tackle my packing for the weekend.
I hope you enjoy your week.
Jasx

GORGEOUS page!!! You have so solved THAT case!!! Inspector Gadget, you!!! :D I've so enjoyed your articles in SBM - they rocked! And good luck for Masters - not that you need it though! LOL! You RULE! :D
ReplyDeleteGorgeous page Jas!!!love the drip with the flower at the end...
ReplyDeletehave a great day
Lindy xo
Jas,
ReplyDeleteI just love this page. You rocked the case file !
The photo is gorgeous, I love the frame you made and the drips. X
You poor thing - I hope you get better PRONTO! No good sniffling & scrapping!!! It must be a weird feeling with no more deadlines - what an amazing experience it all must've been, being a Master...enjoy scrapping for you & just you:):):):) Oh, & of course....what a LO....LOVE the drips & the coloured doilys with those muted colours. Yum:):):)
ReplyDeletewonderful page Jas, love your take on the challenge, hope you get better soon :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely fabulous! This is a fave for me for sure..love the panoramic photo and the pretty butterflies, and of course the drips....Hope you feel better soon!!
ReplyDeleteWow Jas this is just stunning! Love that pic for this...perfect! What an awesome design as well!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have had a busy time! Lovely layout too!! Hope you shake your cold and have a wonderful scrappy time away :)
ReplyDeleteFave for me! Loved this the moment I saw it! Incredibly talented you are! Love!
ReplyDeletehey Jas..... go to my blog, I have a surprise for you :) :) this LO is amazing... I love everything, the photo is brilliant too....
ReplyDeleteI'm always in awe of your creations and this one is no different awe!!
ReplyDeleteHey Jas - you know what I lopve most about your work? How unique it is. I always wonder what you will come up with next. So, don't be so harsh on yourself babe you've got it going on!!
ReplyDeleteThis layout is WOW!! Love the awesome background and your photography is just awesome!!
xoxo
Your layout is beautiful Jasmine. Love the background and such a goreous photo. Yay! for finishing your last project for SM and best of luck for your Masters entry! If I was doing the picking, you would be right at the top of my list. xx
ReplyDeleteOH I am excited to see your masters projects Jasmine I am sure the ywill be fabulous, as is this layout, I love that long photo especially
ReplyDeleteOMG this is a WOWZER !!!!!!! fantabulous Miss J. x
ReplyDeletewow these are all lovely Jasmine! How exciting! Just wanted to say great blog girl! If you want to check out my blog I'm having a Giveaway going on! Feel free to check it out since it ends Friday! I can't wait to read more about your blog :) Happy Th!
ReplyDeletej'adore cette page , cette patouille va à ravir avec la photo , trop beau
ReplyDeleteWOW adore your LO Jas.. the paint drips look amazing... GORGEOUS!!! Have loved seeing all your creations in SM.. good luck on your Masters application, will cross my fingers for you.. hope you feel better soon. Hugs :))
ReplyDeleteHi Jas! How are you? I just had a look at your latest posts! I loved your impressive designs and striking color combos! Oh, I love your work!!!! TFS!!
ReplyDeletexxxxx
Oh Jas this layout is so striking!! Love the drips and the way you have used the colour combination! I know what you mean about the articles at SBM...so much harder than what I thought! But I have loved each and every one of yours..thank you...and GOOD LUCK for masters...you deserve it! :))xx
ReplyDeleteWow Jas, that background is out of this world, love it. What a fantastic photo too! Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog too xox
ReplyDeleteThank you Jas for your condolence message! Much appreciated :)
ReplyDeleteWow this is amazing, Jas! Just love the different sized photo like that, and the background misting is perfect..along with the gorgeous butterflies & perfectly placed flowers. Love it!
ReplyDeleteoh I really love this Jas, love how you tackle different styles :) All the best for your entry for the Masters - you just never know what they are looking for!! Just know that your work is awesome. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd looksie where this page brought you - to the feature wall of CSI!! *clapping hands* This is so wonderfully drippy and arty, just yummo! Good luck with the Masters! people never stop to surprise, what I find not that good in my own work sometimes brings out unexpected acclaim and vice verse. You never know! xoxo
ReplyDelete