Finally, I have played along with CSI. Each week I look at the fabulous colour combinations and criteria and wish to play along but run out of time.....well this week I found some time....yay.
The case is as follows:
And my page is as follows:
I have used flowers and leaves and my testimony is a photo of the outdoors.
Thanks for calling in and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Jasx

This is FANTASTIC Jas...I've often looked but never played so well done you for actually doing it!!!! And it's just stunning:):) LOVE that big flower & your splatters...& the cut up pic:):):)
ReplyDeletewow that background Jas ... yummo you have created a beauty here, love it so much x
ReplyDeleteAwesome lo! Love the cut up pic and twine. Looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI truly just LOVE everything about this layout Jasmine! Fantastic colours, great pic, wonderful techiniques and gorgeous embellies.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a lovely weekend. xx
Jasmina I really really really love this page so much.
ReplyDeletethe word stunning is not enough for this page.
XX
Stunning!! Wonderful page!!:)
ReplyDeleteOh WOW!! Congrats on your 1st csi lo. Such a fabulous challenge site isn't it? I adore your woodgrain paper background and that most beautiful big blue bloom. Love the clever way you have chopped up the photo too. Have a lovely weekend.
ReplyDelete:-) xo
Fantastic layout, Jas...love that background paper & what you've done to the photo!
ReplyDeleteHoly smoke this is just so striking...the blue against the woodgrain AMAZING!!!!!!
ReplyDeletegreat take on challenge, love all the details :)
ReplyDeleteI keep wanted to do one of these challenges too! Time!
ReplyDeleteFabulous, love the jigsaw effect of your photo.
That blue flower is stunning draws your eye right to the photo's subject!
and oh dear are you as sad as I am about it being the last day of school holidays? ;)
Love the colours of the photo against the woodgrain - superb awesomeness as usual, lovely :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE what you have done with the photo Jas. It really has an impact. Love it all.
ReplyDeleteCheers Di xo
So thrilled you joined us, Jasmine! Your layout is so creative and so, so gorgeous! I just adore what you did with the photo!
ReplyDeleteYour page is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove your page Jas. The photo cut in pieces is very effective and I love the twine. Great layout!!
ReplyDeleteOH my goodness!! This is amazing Jas!! Just love how you have written in the photo and what you did with the photo...so eye catching! :)xx
ReplyDeleteSo fabulous Jas...I am loving all the great texture and the wonderful design!!
ReplyDeleteI know its been a while since I popped by, by goodness... LOVING your recent creations.. and how clever is that chopping up the photo... Thanks for the inspiration :)) x
ReplyDeleteYay!! so happy you could join us at CSI and what a fabulous page this is! My goodness what a fabulous effect you have achieved cutting up that photo like this and then that big turqoise Prima bloom adding serious KAPOW! xox
ReplyDeletesimply gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteYOHOO Miss Jasmine! CONGRATULATIONS on the feature over at CSI!! so well deserved! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI don't know how I missed the one...or the one below??? So gorgeous!!! I love your photo design on this one & that background paper...wow! & the texture you've created, such a lovely country feel. Love your background on the one below, the colour combo is gorgeous...& that photo, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteStunning, stunning, stunning! That texture is amazing and that twine action is so spot on!!
ReplyDelete