About me, my family and anything scrap related

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Playing along with Sandi

If  you don't already know Sandi, then I recommend you head over to her blog to have a look at her fabulous work.  I love Sandi's style and when she decided to have a little "play along with me" challenge, how could I resist?

Sandi has challenged us to create a page showing the things you like.  And she has included a nice little giveaway for the winner.

So I created a page showcasing 4 of my favourite things and I have created a pretty random style page which was certainly Sandi inspired.

My coffee machine is my 5th baby.  Without it I cannot function....lol.
Colour.  From paint, to pencils, to clothes, to flowers and anything else in between.  

   I really want to become a photographer when I grow up.
(Using a funky glass cabochon again from Apple Tree Lane Designs and also the silver piece.)


And this:



So thanks Sandi for some inspiration.  I had fun creating this page. If you get time, make sure you play along.

Jasx 


21 comments:

  1. Jas,
    your page is wonderful!
    I loved all the details!
    The page is beautiful, creative, awesome!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So inspired collage! I lovesthe same things!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jasmine, I couldn't find your e-mail. I would like to invite you to be GD in Russian blog "Scrap Melody" http://scrap-melody.blogspot.com/ if you would agree, please write me tatiana_osipova@yahoo.com

      Thanks in advance!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Jas I absolutely LOVE what you've created! The sewing, the different forms of 'type/words', the pics, embellies, and design is just FABULOUS!!!!! Thank you for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning. I love the visual flow you've created across the page. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, I love this page Jasmine!! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS Jas!!!! fabulous artistic look!!! love it!
    I love coffee, too! lol and photography!
    Wonderful work!! Take care..hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS Miss J! TOTALLY GORGEOUS layout..... Love everything about this! FABBO...
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, yes, yes and yes to alllll these things....I'd have to say they're all faves of mine, too. Although i limit myself to ONE coffee at lunchtime each day. Too old for too much caffeine now i've hit 50:):) GREAT LO...meant to play with Sandi, but I think the month has whooshed by too quicky! TFS:):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jasmine, this is awesome! So funky/fun and different. I definitely could not live without coffee, either...now that I'm no longer pregnant I can have as much as I want :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowsers!! This is stunning, I love everything about this layout and all your favourite things too! I know I could not live without my coffee1
    Thanks once again for inspiring me babe!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my Jas.. my new fav of yours.. gee I love that stitching and placement. Have a good week.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is really, really cool - love the design and all that white space. What a great collection of 'loves'!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW oh WOW!! This is stunning Jas! The random black paint and stitching looks amazing! Love being inspired when I visit here! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Jas...and can relate to all of your loves...so well....love the background pp and well ....love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW WOW WOW !!!! with a capital 'W' .. so inspiring Jas .. totally love this .. big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is super Jas.
    Love it's random look.
    the paint looks fab and coffee mmm think that would make my list too.
    Cheers. :)
    the weekend will be here soon, Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is very very very cool Jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh WOW Jas, this is fabulous. Love it. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very eclectic! So many thing to love about this page!! Can see you had fun and that it was Sandi inspired - cool!!!

    ReplyDelete