I was thrilled to be asked by Monica from Apple Tree Lane Designs to create some pages using her wonderful products which range from glass cabochons to stunning flowers to metal charms.
Apple Tree Lane Designs is having a sale on Thursday 26th April so please pop in, you won't be disappointed.
You can also contact Monica at appletreelanedesigns@yahoo.com.au
You may have noticed some of the goodies my previous page for TCR.
A couple of the glass cabochons.
And I have used another in my page for KIU this month and also some metal butterflies.
My three items are 1. glass cabochon (Kraft under the glass) 2. Maya Road Kraft envelope and 3. handmade Kraft tag.
I have been loving the colours of Autumn this year so I decided to add a bit of "nature" by adding real leaves to my page. Although I am not sure how they will stand up once they get squished in an album......
Take care and thanks for stopping by.
Jasx
Hi Jas!! Wow! I love both this and your previous LO!!! I love the look of the wrinkled background on this and your unique take on the sketch on the previous one!!! TFS and for the inspiration!!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Gorgeous pages, love the little embellishments :)
ReplyDeleteOh I just love this!! Beautiful colors!!!
ReplyDeletewow! Wow! Wow! This is just fabulous!
ReplyDeletethis is lovely Jasmine...soft and boyish at the same time!
ReplyDeleteOooh I love the sweet Autimn colours in this Jasmine. Divine.
ReplyDeleteReminds me that I need to post my KIU entry!
Congrats Jasmine! I adore your Autumn layout - it is breathtaking!!!!! Totally brilliant!!! :D
ReplyDeleteADORE this Jas and I love the Autumn colours!! Those leaves look fantastic!! hugs :))
ReplyDeleteprofound!!! oooh Jas, this is just STUNNING!! THe colour of autumn and the crinkling of the paper... just organic! wow!
ReplyDeleteLove the earthy colours & feel to this, Jas! Fabulous texture too! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout, as always Jas. That photo is just wonderful & your colours work sooooo well with the kraft background too. I especially love the little glass cabochon with the kraft underneath it. Such a lovely touch. Thanks so much for joining in over at KIU.
ReplyDeleteCheers Di xo
Ooooh love the colours of your autumn page, absolutely delish! Might want to seal the real leaves with something to prevent them from crumbling once they've dried. Thanks for the info on the butterfly, it really does look so yummie! xoxox
ReplyDeleteoooh, stunning Jas. Love the colour palette and that sweet photo. Also really like the BG stamping - wonderful work - you are always so inspiring.
ReplyDeletei love the atumn colours and the crunched up paper..thanks for playing along at KIU
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work Birthday girl :) What a touching photo. My youngest daughter & my eldest son have that same special bond. It's lovely...
ReplyDeleteYou really have captured autumnal colors in this layout, its beautiful!
ReplyDelete