It was a long weekend in Victoria this weekend and we certainly made the most of it. I think we have just stopped. Sport, Moomba, lunches with friends, How to Train Your Dragon Arena Spectacular....
On to a little scrappy business.
Bird Is The Word challenge today is to use the word Charm/Charming in your title or journaling.
Now I had to create a page about hubby right?? Well not really but it was a good opportunity to do so.
I received a voucher a little while back from Scrapfriends for a win I received at Get Picky.
I put my order in last week and the parcel arrived 2 days later. How fabulous was that for service?
I ordered some papers like the one above which have an already created background (I did the border in black paint but the rest of it was on there). Awesome.
I added some depth and layers and texture but for those times when you don't have the time to get messy...perfect.
If you want to see them you can do so HERE. There are some fabulous funky dark and grungy designs too.
Scrapfriends also have a fabulous mix of flowers (not that I bought many.....lol) and are also having a DT call at the moment so check it out....(you would think I was on the payroll but honestly, when you get great products and great service....)
Well, after that looooooong post, I must be off to get organised before "Revenge" starts. Are you watching it? I love it.
Night.
Jasx

Wow, I love all the texture you have added to this Jas! I have this paper plus a few more from Scrap Friends, you have inspired me to maybe pull them out and have a play! xox
ReplyDeleteOh yep I am definitely watching Revenge, but taping it so dont give anything away LOl, awesome male page Jasmine, very very grungy!
ReplyDeleteThis is very cool- love the artsy, graphic look- fabulous colors, great page!
ReplyDeleteLove this page, looks fabulous. Seemed to have missed Revenge, but I know I wanted to watch it so I don't know what happened!!
ReplyDeleteLove everything about this page Jas! Love the journaling on the photo!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cool and funky grunge page Jas!! LOVE everything about this.. awesome work!! Hugs :))
ReplyDeleteArtsy, masculine, balanced... perfect! Thank you so much for the inspiration. It's an honour for me to be in the same DT with you, Jasx!
ReplyDeleteHope things have improved for your Son at school Jas.
ReplyDeleteThis is great! That paper does look funky with the pre-done background.
The splashes of Red and turquoise you've added really makes things Pop.
Cheers. x
I LOOOVEEEE your page, Jaz!!!! the artistic look, the grunge, the paint and the textures looks amazing!! Beautiful work!! I hope everything is getting better with your boy.
ReplyDeleteTake care girl! Hugs!! :)
Love the colours and the awesome textures in this one Jasmine. A fabulous masculine page. Love it!! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous layout about your hubby Jamine! Love the grungy look and fabulous texture! xx
ReplyDeleteWow! This is fabulous! Love the mix and that pic is just perfect for this!
ReplyDeleteOh WOW Jas, this is absolutely a perfect male layout. I so love what you have done with the black paint around the edges & that foil looks fab. a great male colour pallette.
ReplyDeleteCheers Di xo
PS. Thanks for all your lovely words on my blog too xo
Congrats on your wins & what a sweet layout - sure hubs must be chuffed as beans with that! Hope there's light at the end of your work tunnel now!!
ReplyDelete