I cannot believe that today is the 17th already. I think if I blink the month will have ended.
I have not posted my page for Scrap for Help which went live on March 1st. I have had it sitting here but the days have just disappeared so I am popping in now....before the day ends again.
There is only one simple rule this month, and that is to incorporate cardboard into your layout. Easy peasy.
Make sure you swing by the blog to see the awesome pages from our DT and Guest Designer Belinda Spencer.
We are off to a girlfriends 40th tonight. It is a cocktail night at her house so I am looking forward to putting on a dress and some heals and having a couple of drinks with friends.
But for now, another load of washing to hang so I better run.
Jasx
it would be a long list to list all that I love about this...I am on a burlap kick right now so I have to add this to my Pinterest wall if that's ok with you! LOVE LOVE and LOVE (cool pic too)
ReplyDeleteWow, this is stunning Jas!!
ReplyDeleteI love the colours...the textures & your fabulous distressing!
The little bits of wire look amazing & add to that rustic feel of the LO...awesome work!
Jas,
ReplyDeleteyour pages are beautiful, full of beauty and emotion.
Your blog is inspiring, I'm passionate about what you do.
I always get here and I admire their work, but I do not always have time to write a comment.
I'm your fan!
I can relate to the days vanishing...don't understand where they are going?
ReplyDeleteI love this layout...certainly worth the wait ;) Love the addition of wire, the distressing, textures & stitching!
Have a wonderful night tonight, sounds fab! :)
OH! the bits of Chicken wire work perfectly here, What a GR8 pic!!
ReplyDeleteAnother FAN FAB U LAS Layout...
Have a Fantastic night! let your hair down, You deserve it!!!
Absolutely gorgeous. I love this layout!
ReplyDeletei seen this Jas on the SFH site!!! and was in LOVE WITH IT!!! love the all the texture you have incorporated into your layout!!!
ReplyDeletelove this page, is many beautiful details to look at :)
ReplyDeleteOh yay glad you have a glam night coming up - enjoy!! Love this rustic layout and THANKS for reminding me!! I blogged it a few days ago and forgot to link up to SFH - eeek!! Gorgeous - looks like you have the real deal in there - I tried to buy CW at the hardware but they didn't have the small size!
ReplyDeleteI just love the rugged look of this one, Jasmine! The distressing, burlap, and real chicken wire are just awesome touches!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome farm boy page! Love all the elements! Hope you had fun at your shindig!
ReplyDeleteOh Jas this is awesome! Love the design, mix and colors you used here...fab!
ReplyDeleteOOOHH just ADORE the rustic feel of your LO Jas.. the textures are amazing.. gorgeous work!! LOVE your LO for OUAS too. Big hugs :))
ReplyDeleteThis is just fabulous. The distressing is amazing and the colours......just beautiful. Love all of it.
ReplyDeleteOoooooh I just love it Jas. Love the pic, love the way you have used the string with the tag attached,love your sewing & I love the hessian underneath the photo. Actually I LOVE it all. I am a huge F.A.N. of your work. Hope you have a great night out.
ReplyDeleteCheers Di xoxo
What an awesome page!!! Love the textures and I love everything about this!!! Smashing!!!
ReplyDelete