About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Manor House GD

I am sure you will all agree with me when I say how gorgeous Manor House Creations flowers are....right?
Well I was lucky enough to win a little prize pack of flowers last month.  MH then contacted me to see if I would like to be a Guest Designer.....well how could I say no?  I was so excited and honored to be asked.
And on top off my gorgeous flowers, MH sent me some lovely The Scrapcake paper to work with also.

So when I received it, I set to work and the pages came together so quickly and easily.  I guess that happens when you have beautiful, co-ordinating stock to work with.




The photo in this last page was one of the first photos I ever scrapped.  I have always wanted to re-scrap it as my 'first ever' page was sooooooooooooooo bad. But, I thought it was wonderful at the time and it is That Page that set me on my Scrapbooking Journey.

Now you have to promise you will not laugh, not even a giggle.....
oh ok, laugh all you want.
I am sure you too have a fabulous first page that started you on your journey.


Now the wonder of this page is that a) there is no title, b) there is no journaling or date and c) there is not one embellishment.  Just paper. Awesome!

Have you stopped laughing?

Jasx

26 comments:

  1. You know how we are our own worst critic? Your first page is a vast improvement on mine, here are times I wish it didn't exist, but I keep it purely because it started my journey. I love your MH pages, they are Devine! I especially love the journalling on the "All about marriage" page, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YAY Jas!! CONGRATS!! I was so excited to see your are GD this month! Your layouts are just STUNNING! Well done! yep I definitely have some of those layouts...hehe...its fun to look back on how far we've come hey! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrats on being GD that's fantastic!!! They're gorgeous flowers and beautiful layouts.
    Had to laugh at the marriage one, hehehe!!
    Love the photo's of your boys in the last layouts, so cute!
    Amazing how we change and develop with our scrapbooking.
    gosh those papers in the last layout look spookily familiar I think I may have used them myself a long time ago!!! :D
    cheers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations again on your GDT spot at MH!!!! You have done an amazing job!!!! OMG...is this your first layout? I will not laugh at all because my 1st is much worse although I just made my first in Sept.2010!LOL!!! It is noteworthy how much progress we have made!! I LOOOVE your style as it is now!!! Keep up the gorgeous work!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are totally one game women BUT oh how far you have come..totally mind blowing! Hey..you have got a date on that layout...its printed on the photos ...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jas,
    all pages are wonderful!
    I loved every detail, every photo, everything.
    I love your work, you do scrapbooking with the heart.

    Xoxo ,
    Tania.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jasmine, these are so pretty! I saw them over at the MH blog- your GDT spot is definitely deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creations! And a BIG congrats on your GD spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Firstly congrats on your guest DT spot. They all look so beautiful & in regard to your old V new layout, I would have to say I like the NEW one best. It seems like a lifetime ago when you look back at those very early pages & think OMG. I think we all have plenty of those, actually my ones look really similar to your ones. LOL!!!!! I have made a small start to re scrap some of those early pages. I think when you first start to scrap you want to use your very best pics & unfortunately we had no skills. Oh well, I suppose it shows our journey. Cheers Di xoxo
    PS. You are very brave!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely awesome Jas. I love each and every creation of yours. Love your unique designs and photographic perspective. Smiling at that adorable first page. Congrats on being Guest designer.
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  11. TOOT! TOOOOOT! Jas!!!! on the GD spot for Manor House Creations!!!
    All your Layouts are just G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S..... You Showcase the MHC flowers Perfectly....
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops Also! your First ever Layout is Gr8! Like you said We all had to start somewhere... ♥

      Delete
  12. Teehee my very first layouts are hidden away ... No way would I share lol , and look how far you have come ..... Just delish delish as always

    ReplyDelete
  13. woot woo... congrats on your GDT spot!!! I love all those pages.. AND I love your article in this months SBM too.. so so great to have as a creative team member!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog too :)
    Weekend is nearly here.. enjoy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on your GDT gig - fantastic work - ♥ MH flowers!! Love all your pages - just love how you recorded that conversation on paper - it's so funny. And thanks for sharing your scrappin journey - we have to start somewhere, hey!! TFS your inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG Jas .. these are all masterpieces ... congrats to you on your DT spot .... so well deserved .. you must be busy busy busy ... I must get some of those flowers I will have to find out where I can buy them ... big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  16. ...aaaaawesome layouts, love that stiching.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Jas - I laughed! But you should see mine1! I remember it well!! I will definitely share it one day :) It was abysmal....Now I just love all your creations for Manor House - fantastic - and yes their flowers are indeed very splendid. My love for blooms seems to keep on blooming!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning, stunning and more STUNNING!!!! WOW!!! Congrats on the GDT gig. SO NOT surprised they asked you. These are all fabulous and what a difference between those last two layouts huh? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, whos a lucky girl...?
    Well of course luck has got nothing to do with it. You proved that with these stunning layouts. Gorgeous work,...- and you have come a long way,...loke most of us,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hehehehe. I should post some of my first layouts too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. CONGRATS my friend :) your LO's are absolutely stunning, as always. I especially LOVE the 'Boys will be boys' LO... OMG, that first LO of yours is a stunner :) what a difference now....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on your Guest DT spot Jas.. your LO's are gorgeous as usual and the MHC flowers are so yummy!! We all have those 1st LO's I will have to dig through mine and try and find my 1st ever LO. OMG checked out your previous posts.. stunning work, really LOVE how you play with textures! Big hugs :))

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG!!! Remember how we thought this was the absolute best thing ever!!! Too funny!!
    The LO above it are a sure sign you know what you are doing - they are all stunning Jas.. hope you and kiddo's are well
    xxxxM

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on the GDT spot, Jas!!! These pages are Gorgeoussss!!!
    My favourite are #1 and 4.
    Beautiful work as always!
    Take care dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on the GD gig Jas! All your MCH pages are just gorgeous! their flowers are really to die for, sooo pretty! Ha ha I wouldn't share my first page for all the money in the world, it's absolutely atrocious and I'm blushing just thinking of it brrrr! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete